new Delhi: The Union Home Ministry has released the guidelines for Unlock 3. According to this guidelines, outdoor activities will be opened to a large extent. Also, night curfew will be removed in the rest of the areas except the Containment Zone. Schools, colleges and coaching institutes will remain closed till 31 August.
Night curbs have been lifted. Yoga institutions and gyms will be allowed to open from August 5. People will be able to go to these places by following masks and social distance. People will also be able to participate in the Independence Day program by following social distance.
International air travel of passengers has been allowed in a limited way under the Vande Bharat Mission. Except for the following activities, exit will be allowed for all other activities.
– Metro Rail, Cinema Hall, Swimming Pool, Amusement Park, Theater, Bar, Auditorium, Assembly Hall and similar places Social, political, sports, entertainment, educational, cultural, religious work and other large circles Will be decided on the basis of
– Lockdown will continue to be strictly enforced till 31 August in the Containment Zone. Construction activities will go on but social distance and masks have to be followed.
– These guidelines will be released on the websites of all district collectors and state governments.
– The central government will monitor all the container zones of the country. State governments have to decide on activities outside the Containment Zone. States and union territories may restrict certain activities outside the Containment Zone.
– There will be no restriction on the movement of people and goods inside a state and from one state to another. There will be no need to get separate permission or e-permit for this. All the protocols issued by the central government on Kovid-19 in Unlock 3 will remain fully applicable.
– All shops will remain open. But shopkeepers have to take care of adequate social distance between customers. People have to use the Arogya Setu app.
– Sick individuals, elderly, children and pregnant women as far as possible. Gotta stay at their homes.