Sushant Suicide Case: Kangana Ranaut made a big statement, said- ‘If the allegations are not proved …’

new Delhi: Famous bollywood actors Sushant Singh Rajput The Mumbai Police is constantly investigating in the suicide case. In this case, Mumbai Police has so far questioned 35 people. At the same time, the statement of film director Aditya Chopra was recorded on Saturday. After Sushant’s death, the actress who started the debate on nepotism (brother-nephew) in Bollywood released the first video Kangana Ranaut Once again in the headlines.

This time Kangana has claimed that if she could not prove her allegations, then she will return the Padma Shri, the most prestigious award given by the government. Kangana Ranaut has said that the Mumbai Police called her to give a statement, but she is in Manali, yet she is ready to give a statement. Kangana told the Mumbai Police, ‘Can you send someone here to take my statement, but after that I did not get any reply.’

Kangana Ranaut further said, ‘I am telling that if I have said something that I cannot testify, which I cannot prove and which is not in the public interest, then I will Padmashri will return. In such a situation, I do not deserve this honor again.

Let me tell you, Sushant gave his life by hanging himself in his house in Mumbai on 14 June last month. It is being told that he was in depression for the last 6 months. Soon after Sushant’s death, Kangana shared a video targeting many Bollywood veterans, after which there has been a debate on nepotism on social media. In this case, people are venting their anger on many veterans including Salman Khan, Karan Johar, Alia Bhatt and Mahesh Bhatt.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

en_USEnglish
hi_INHindi en_USEnglish