Vishnu Sharma / Jaipur: Growing continuously in Rajasthan Corona infection The government has taken a big step to stop this. Now a fine of ten thousand rupees will be imposed on all the workplaces in the state for not finding masks and not doing sanitation. At the same time, a fine of Rs 200 will be imposed for not putting masks of passengers in public transport.
Along with this, the District Council CEO, RTO, DTO, District Industry Officers and RICO officers have been given the power to collect the fine in their respective jurisdiction.
Significantly, in the state Corona The number of infected is constantly increasing. More than a thousand corona positives have started coming in continuously. With the record 1132 positive on Sunday, 11 people also died. In such a situation, to keep the number of corona infected in check, the government has given the powers of fines to the officials of different areas along with increasing the fine.
Rules for all workplaces
– Home department issued five different notifications
– Penalty power given to Zilla Parishad CEO, BDO, RTO, DTO, GM of District Industries Center, unit head of Rico
– Regular sanitization and non-compliance of social distance during work at all workplaces will attract a fine of Rs 10,000
– Public transport service, auto, cab, rickshaw, bus, train will not face face mask for Rs 200 fine
– Zilla Parishad CEO, BDO will now fine them
– Did not put face mask on public or work place – fine 200 rupees
– On shopkeeper selling goods to the customer without a mask – Rs 500
– Spitting in public place – 200 rupees
– Use of alcohol, paan, gutka or tobacco in public place – Rs 500 fine
– For not maintaining social distance in a public place – Rs 100
– Marriage or ceremony without giving notice to SDM – 5 thousand rupees
– For gathering more than 50 in a marriage or other event – a fine of ten thousand rupees
Let me tell you that in Rajasthan, increasing number of patients due to Coronavirus infection has increased the concern of Ashok Gehlot government. Till Tuesday morning, 406 new Kovid positive cases have been reported in the state. After this, the total number of Kovid active cases in the state has increased to 10 thousand 452.
According to the statistics of Rajasthan Health Department, now the number of Kovid cases has gone up to 37 thousand 970. Whereas, out of this, 26 thousand 878 patients have gone to their home after recovering from Kovid and 640 Corona victims have died in the state.