new Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Today at 11 am sunday ‘mind matter’ Addressed the country in the program. PM Modi spoke on important issues like Kargil Vijay Divas, Corona Pandemic, Vocal for Local, Handloom and Flood. He said 10 important things in Mann ki Baat.
1. Our army hoisted the flag of India’s victory in the Kargil war on this day 21 years ago. India can never forget the circumstances under which Kargil war took place.
2. Pakistan had dared to follow the great intentions of grabbing the land of India and diverting attention from its internal strife. India was then striving for good relations with Pakistan.
3. During the Kargil War, I too had the privilege of going to Kargil and seeing the valor of our soldiers. That day is one of the most precious moments in my life. The youth of the country are requested to share and tell each other the stories of our jabbers associated with Kargil Vijay, about the sacrifice of brave mothers, throughout the day.
4. What Atal ji had said to the Red Fort at the time of Kargil war is very relevant for all of us even today. Atal ji then reminded the nation of a mantra of Gandhiji. Atal ji had said that Kargil war has given us a second mantra. It was the mantra that before taking any important decision, let us think whether our move is in accordance with the honor of the soldier who sacrificed his life in those inaccessible hills.
5. A few days later, the holy festival of Rakshabandhan is coming. I am seeing these days that many people and organizations are running a campaign to celebrate Rakshabandhan this time. Many people are also linking this to the Vocal for Local and this is also true.
6. At this time it is rainy season, last time also I told you that in the rain, the risk of dirt and disease caused by them increases. Congestion also increases in hospitals, so you should pay a lot of attention to cleanliness.
7. Sometimes we promote such things on social media without understanding this, which causes great harm to our country. Sometimes curiosity is tamed forward, you know it is wrong, they still do it. Our ethics, our speech, our statements, our dignity, our goals must remain in the test that what we are doing, saying, will increase the morale of the soldiers and increase their respect.
8. Today, the recovery rate in our country is better than other countries. Also, the death rate from corona in our country is also much lower than most countries of the world. For the last few months, the whole country has united and fought against Corona. He has proved many fears wrong.
9. The threat of corona has not yet been postponed. We need to be very vigilant. Putting a face mask or using a pot, two yards, washing hands continuously, spitting anywhere, taking full care of cleanliness are our weapons that can protect us from corona.
10. How rich is the handloom and handcraft of India, there is so much variety in it. The more the world knows, the more our local artisans and weavers will benefit. It should be the effort of all of us to not only use Indian handloom and handcraft as much as possible but also to tell more and more people about it ..