Adult elephant dies after being electrocuted in Nagarakata Siliguri News Updates

Nagarakata, July 22: An adult elephant died in the Bamandanga tea garden in Nagarakata block after being electrocuted.

It is learned that the adult elephant died last night after being entangled in an electric wire. The locals saw the elephant this morning.
After that the news was given to the forest department. Forest officials reached the spot and rescued the elephant.

Source link

Adult elephant dies after being electrocuted in Nagarakata Siliguri News Updates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

en_USEnglish
hi_INHindi en_USEnglish