Accident Kitchen fire due to gas cylinder leaking no casualties

Malda: A fire erupted due to a gas liquefied in the cooking gas cylinder in Bachamari Government Colony area of ​​Old Malda city. On Thursday afternoon, there was chaos after this incident. On receiving the news of the fire, an engine of fire engine reached the spot and started extinguishing the fire. After nearly 40 minutes of hard work, the fire was controlled. No casualties were reported in the fire. As soon as the news was received, police of Old Malda police station reached the spot and started investigating the incident. According to the information, a fire broke out in the house of Madan Dutt, a resident of Bachamari Government Colony area. Rani Dutt, wife of Madan Dutt, told that this morning an employee of the LPG Distributor institution gave a cylinder of LPG to his house. He said that after setting the gas cylinder in the afternoon when the stove was lit, there was a sudden fire in the cylinder. Nearby people reached there after the incident. Fire brigade was also informed about this. Fire personnel who reached the spot said that the fire broke out due to leaking of LPG cylinders, they said that due to people’s readiness, a big accident was averted. There has been general damage to the kitchen due to fire, no casualties were reported in the incident.

Source link

Accident Kitchen fire due to gas cylinder leaking no casualties

Accident Kitchen fire due to gas cylinder leaking no casualties

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

en_USEnglish